Overview about Capital First
Capital first is a provider of financial service across consumer and wholesale business. Capital First is a leading financial service provider in India with a credit rating of AA+. The Company was established with the aim of financing India’s 50 million MSMEs and its evolving middle class. If you want home loan then it should be take it from Capital First. The Capital First Limited make it both memorable and hassle free by bringing you the best offers across banks and NBFC’s.
Your Eligibility depends on following
You should be minimum 21 years old
You should be maximum 65 years old
You should be salaried or self employed
You should have sufficient income to pay EMI on required loan
You can increase your eligibility by doing following
Make your spouse as co applicant , her/his income will also be added in eligibility
Choose longer tenure of loan period maximum up to 25 years
Add more than one co applicant if required to enhance your eligibility
Close short term loans, this will also increase your eligibility
Features of Loan
Features of Capital First Home Loan:
- Capital First offers home loan at lower rate of interest.
- Lowest EMI compare to other banks
- Capital First offers you long tenure of 30 years
- Residents of India are eligible for tax benefit on principal amount and interest components of a home loan under the section 24 and section 80C of Income Tax act.
- The applicants can foreclose their Home Loans at Zero amount facility.
- The applicant can club the income of spouse to increase your loan eligibility.
- Capital First Home Loan Balance Transfer offers you to pay lower EMI’s and save money.
Documentation required for Capital First Home Loan
Two types of documents are required one is KYC (Know your customer) and financial documents:
- Photo Identity proof
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Residence address proof
- Electricity Bill
- Ration Card
- Pan Card
- Passport size Photograph
Income Documents required for Capital First Home Loan (Salaried Individual)
- Latest 3 months’ salary slips
- Latest 2 years Form 16 and Income Tax return
- Latest six month bank statements
- If an applicant or co-applicant has changed job during last 2 years, then in that case appointment letter of current employer and relieving letter of previous employer is required.
Income Documents required for Capital First Home Loan – Self-employed Individual
- Latest 3 years computation of income
- Latest 3 years IT returns
- Latest 3 years Audited reports (with CA certification)
- Education qualifications
- Proof of business
- Bank statement of all the accounts reflecting in balance sheet
- If applicant or co-applicant is running a private limited company and or a partnership firm then complete financials of the company
- ICICI Bank may require some additional documents as the loan get processed