Overview about Indusind Bank
IndusInd Bank Limited is a Mumbai based Indian bank, it is new generation bank and it is established in 1994. This bank Induslnd bank offers commercial, transactional and electronic banking products and services.The bank has specialized in retail banking services and continuously upgrades. It is also working on expanding its network of branches all across the country and world.
Your Eligibility depends on following
You should be minimum 21 years old
You should be maximum 65 years old
You should be salaried or self employed
You should have sufficient income to pay EMI on required loan
You can increase your eligibility by doing following
Make your spouse as co applicant , her/his income will also be added in eligibility
Choose longer tenure of loan period maximum upto 30 years
Add more than one co applicant if required to enhance your eligibility
Close short term loans, this will also increase your eligibility
Features of Loan
Home Loan Benefits and features:
- Wide range of Home loan products.
- Doorstep service with fast & easy processing of loan application.
- Transparent dealing with no hidden charges.
- Simplified documentation.
- Attractive Home Loan.
- Balance transfer facility.
- Funding upto 30 years of tenure.
Documents Required for Home Loan from IndusInd
For customers earning a regular salaried income, the following documents are needed to be submitted when applying for a home loan:
- Identity proof such as PAN card, Passport copy, Voter’s ID or Driving License.
- Applicant’s as well as co-applicant’s photograph.
- Residence proof such as copy of telephone or electricity bill or Driving License, bank statement, Passport, etc.
- Most recent ITR and Form – 16.
- Applicant’s appointment letter or promotion letter with salary breakup.
- Last six month’s bank statements.
- Previous six month’s bank statements from other bank accounts, if any.
- EMI details of any other loan.
- Salary slips of the last three months.
- Audit report of the company owned by applicant.
- Last three years ITR filed by the company along with a profit and loss balance sheet.
- Bank account statement from last six months.
- Proprietor’s bank account statement of last six months.
- Business profile of applicant.
Partnership and Private Firms:
- ITR filed by the company for the last three years and Profit and loss balance sheet in the name of the company or firm.
- Form-16 of individual directors, in case of a private firm.
- Three year’s ITR and partnership deed, in case of a partnership firm.
- Bank account statement of the last six months of the partner’s or directors.
- A business profile.
- Applicant’s valid work permit.
- Appointment contract of applicant given by the employer.
- Copy of applicant’s Visa and Passport.
- Credit report of the borrower from a valid credit agency of the country, where he or she is employed.
- NRO or NRE bank account statements of borrower from the last six months.