Overview about HDB Financial Services
HDB Financial services limited are a Non-banking financial company. It is provides financing, collection, and insurance services in India. HDB Finance personal loan offers loan amount up to Rs 20 lakh and also with competitive interest rates and doorstep services. HDB financial services become a favourite pick for personal loans. It is incorporated in 2008, The Company operated through lending business and BPO services segments.
Your Eligibility depends on following
You should be minimum 22 years old
You should be maximum 60 years old
You should be salaried or self employed
You should have sufficient income to pay EMI on required loan
You can increase your eligibility by doing following
Choose longer tenure of loan period maximum upto 5 years
Make your spouse as co applicant , her/his income will also be added in eligibility
EMIs of other loans loweryour eligibility
Choose maximum amount for loan
Features of Loan
Features of Loan:
- Individuals can opt for personal loans upto Rs 20 lakhs.
- Convenient door step services.
- Hassle free documentation facilitating prompt processing of loans.
- Exclusive offers to the employees of the companies selected by the bank.
- Competitive rate of interest.
- The repayment tenure ranges from 12 months to 60 months.
- No guarantor is required
For application of HDB Personal Loan, self-attested copies of the following documents are solicited:-
- The Signed application form duly filled with photograph
- ID/ Age Proof - PAN Card/ Passport/ Aadhar Card and Residence Proof â€“ Passport/ Utility bills/ Bank Statements.
- Passport Size Photo
For Salaried individuals:
- Last 2 years Form 16 or Income Tax Returns
- Last 3 months salary slips
- Last 6 months bank statement reflecting salary credits
- Appointment letter from the current employer
- For Professionals- Qualification Proof, Registration with Professional council etc.
- Identity Card and Business Card of the Current Employer
For Self Employed Individuals:
- Proof of Business- Shop and Establishment Certificate/Vat Registration Certificate/ Service Tax Certificate
- Last 3 years IT tax returns with profit and loss account and balance sheet duly audited by CA
- Latest 12 months bank statement- Savings Account and Current Account
- Existing Loans Sanction letters accompanied with repayment track
- Business profile on the letterhead of the company